Located in the north-west of the island and moments away from the town of Portsmouth, the island’s former capital and second largest town.
In this unspoiled, lush green paradise, the Cabrits Resort Kempinski Dominica is being developed as a luxury hideaway retreat right next to the spectacular Cabrits National Park. Cabrits Resort Kempinski Dominica has been designed to ensure a natural balance between the land and the sea, while ensuring a modern contemporary guest experience. The oceanfront and white-sand beach create a dramatic contrast to the tropical rainforest surrounding the resort. Spacious guest rooms and suites, as well as a magnificent Presidential Villa, are set among cool, shaded gardens. This is where the romance of the Caribbean meets the European elegance of Kempinski. A wide variety of indoor and outdoor facilities are planned, to satisfy even the most discerning of guests. Guests can choose to be pampered at the spa, to relax in hot or cool water pools, or work out in a state-of-the-art gym or an all-weather tennis court, or have a round of croquet on the lawn. All this and more will ensure a reviving and relaxing stay at the exotic Cabrits Resort Kempinski in Dominica.
Dominica’s citizenship by investment program has a long and distinguished history. The program was established in
1993 and is enshrined in statute. Subject to fulfilling due diligence requirements, investors in approved real estate
projects are offered the opportunity to become citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
Cabrits Resort Kempinski, Dominica is the first Government approved real estate project in the Commonwealth of
Dominica under the citizenship by investment program. A US$ 220,000 investment, in addition to the associated
government fees (through our limited partnership structure) in Cabrits Resort Kempinski, Dominica entitles you to
apply for citizenship of Dominica.
BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP
• Citizenship for life for an unlimited number of eligible dependents, passed down through generations
• Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Dominica
• Passports are issued in approximately 90-120 days of filing an application
• Dual citizenship is permitted without the requirement to notify the applicant’s home country
• Generous tax regime – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
• With the currency pegged to the US dollar, a favorable business development environment
• Visa free travel to over 120 countries including the United Kingdom, Schengen countries, Hong Kong,
Singapore and many others