Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Investing in Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada will entitle you and your family to apply for citizenship of Grenada through a government sponsored program. It’s an investment that will leave a lasting legacy.
- Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, children, parents and siblings.
- Citizenship is passed down through generations.
- Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada.
- Grenada’s passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of filing an application.
- A tax-efficient jurisdiction.
- Citizens of Grenada may travel visa-free to more than 130 countries, including the United Kingdom, Russia, China, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
- Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the US E-2 visa.
- Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada.
- Dual citizenship is permitted without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
- Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain and income generation on investment.
Brochure - Six Senses Grenada
Factsheet - Six Senses Grenada_Introduction