Introducing East London’s newest opportunity in the desirable riverside location of Royal Docks: River Walk House, situated moments from Pontoon Dock (Zone 3). Royal Docks has become an established area and has reached a turning point. This is the final chance to buy in the regeneration zone, before subsequent phases raise the benchmark in prices for the area.
In addition, there are Studio and One bed apartments launched, which sold out quickly at neighbouring developments. River Walk House, therefore, offers an entry point into the area, with Studios available from £330,000.
Development: River Walk House
Site location: Pontoon Reach, Royal Docks
Site address: Thames Road, London, E16 2FP
Units: 295 across four individual buildings
Floors: 6, 9 & 13 storeys
Estimated Completion: April 2021-August 2021
Payment Terms: 10% on exchange, 90% on completion.
Service charge: £2.82 per square foot
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Lease length: 999 years
Landscaped courtyard gardens
Balcony or terrace with all apartments
Residents Roof Terrace
Basement parking for select apartments
2-year Developer Warranty
10-year LABC building warranty
River Walk House, located at Pontoon Dock, is very connected to neighbouring employment hubs of Canary Wharf and Bank. With the new Crossrail station at nearby Custom House, the area will be even more connected to the rest of London and Heathrow.
Tube & Train Times
- 12 min to Canary Wharf
- 19 min to Bank (from Custom House)
- 12 min to Stratford Westfield
- 10 min to Liverpool Street (from Custom House)
- 2 min to London City Airport
9 Reasons to Buy River Walk House
- Regeneration – One of the early projects to the area, Royal Wharf (2000+ homes, shops & restaurants), is now complete. This has created a new bustling community along this stretch of the river that we will now be able to enjoy.
- Opportunity – There is still the largest development yet to begin at Silvertown Station surrounding Millennium Mills. This is just across the road from River Walk House and so there is an opportunity to buy into an area that has still yet to reach its full potential.
- Pricing – The new development surrounding Silvertown will be £850sqft and higher. River Walk ranges from £650sqft-£750sqft which is excellent value.
- Availability – There are no more studios or one beds in neighbouring projects and so River Walk House now offers a genuine entry point in to the area with studios from only £330,000.
- Connectivity – Pontoon Dock (DLR) is located just a 5 minute walk away, which connects you to Bank in 19 minutes, or Canary Wharf in 12 minutes via the Jubilee Line. In addition to this, Crossrail will soon be completed at nearby Custom House.
- Shopping & Restaurants – There are already a great number of new cafes and shops opening up surrounding the new neighbourhood in Royal Docks. However, at Millennium Mills will bring a new leading event space and restaurant hub that will become the focal point of East London.
- A Strong Investment – There is still £8 billion being invested into Royal Docks over the next 20 years. No other area in London is going through such a large scale transformation. With this, 35,000 new jobs are to be created within the enterprise zone.
- Health & Wellbeing – River Walk is located next to Thames Barrier Park, a substantial riverside park with manicured gardens. As part of the master plans for Royal Docks, the Thames is slowly becoming fully accessible for walks and runs with the London plan to create an uninterrupted footpath all the way along the River Thames.
Brochure - River Walk House
Factsheet - River Walk House