Park Hyatt St. Kitts is an ultra-luxury hotel on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts, operated by the world renowned brand Hyatt. The hotel, developed by a leading hospitality developer in the region, opened its doors to the guests on November 1, 2017.
Known for its natural beauty, clear skies, warm waters and sandy beaches, St. Kitts is one of the most tranquil locations in the Caribbean.
Investing in Park Hyatt St. Kitts will entitle you and your family to apply for citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis.
• Citizenship for life, including an unlimited number of eligible dependents, passed down to generations (applicants do
not require to visit or reside on the island)
• Passports are issued in approximately 90 – 120 days of filing an application
• Tax free income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance tax
• Visa Free Travel to over 130 countries including: Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, France,
Germany, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and most British Commonwealth countries
• Full residency status and the right to work in St. Kitts
• Dual citizenship is permitted and open to all nationalities without the requirement to notify the applicant’s home country as per the law of St. Kitts
• Business haven with a generous tax regime and where the currency is pegged to the US dollar. Additionally, trade with Canada is tax free, while trading in the Caribbean is duty free
• Family security is ensured as the spouse, children and elderly parents also obtain citizenship
• Easy accessibility from London, New York, Miami, Charlotte, Antigua, San Juan and various parts of the world