In the heart of London’s regenerated Vauxhall, a new future is rising. At its centre stands Keybridge. It’s a bold and ambitious development that’s destined to become the standout landmark in London’s most exciting new neighbourhood.
Landscaping is due to complete by the end of September. Residents have already been enjoying the sunshine in a section of the garden which is already open, featuring some bespoke sculptures by Tom Price.
– Quality new homes ranging from studios to three-bedrooms
– Just a 6 minute walk to both Vauxhall and Nine Elms Stations
– Rapidly-growing area with many leisure options nearby
– Zone 1 location, connecting you to all that the capital has to offer
– Keybridge Capital due for completion in March 2021
– 8 minutes to Waterloo and 11 minutes to King’s Cross St. Pancras