Introducing Filmworks Ealing – Ealing’s thrilling new lifestyle quarter
Preserving the art deco façade of the old Empire Cinema, this exciting new development from St George will take inspiration from the glamour and splendour of the roaring twenties.
Providing over 200 contemporary homes, Filmworks will also include an eight screen cinema and central piazza surrounded by a high-quality mix of shops, restaurants and bars.
Culture – Living in the Queen of the Suburbs
Ealing is one of London’s greenest boroughs, with more than 100 parks and open spaces. The picturesque Walpole Park, Pitshanger Park and nearby Haven Green all offer wonderful opportunities for walking, running and cycling, or simply a rural oasis to unwind.
Within close proximity to Filmworks Ealing, there are a wide range of outstanding schools and world-renowned universities such as:
• Christ the Saviour Church of England Primary School
• Montpelier Primary School
• Drayton Manor High School
• Twyford Church of England High School
• Gunnersbury Catholic School
• University of West London
• Middlesex University London
• Brunel University
Ealing is renowned for its superb location and fast, convenient transport links and is easily accessible by tube, train, car and bus.
Travelling by tube couldn’t be easier – take the Central or District line from Ealing Broadway to central London. Filmworks is just a 500 metre walk from the station.
Ealing Broadway train station is only 5 minutes walk away from Filmworks, with fast and frequent trains running from Ealing Broadway to Paddington where the high speed service heads west to Slough, Reading and Oxford.
Crossrail – Elizabeth Line
The arrival of Crossrail, set to open by year 2021 will significantly reduce journey times with 11 minutes to Bond Street, Heathrow Airport 14 minutes and Canary Wharf less than half an hour.
The recent Night Tube makes travelling between central London and the outskirts of the City even more accessible.
• A highly anticipated new development delivered by renowned developer Berkeley Group St George
• Superb location in the heart of Ealing, one of London’s greenest boroughs
• A stunning collection of Manhattan, 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
• Contemporary art-décor inspired specification
• Spectacular eight-screen picturehouse cinema
• Open piazza with a wide variety of restaurants and bars