When the homes of Corinthian Court were built along the Metropolitan Line it made possible a new desirable lifestyle offering access to the capital, combined with the benefits of a greener setting. Now Signia has given the concept a fresh take, where timeless metroland appeal meets light-filled living space and contemporary finishing within a small new community perfect for all ages.
But what elevates Corinthian Court even more is its coveted location. Sit out with a book on your private terrace, listen to your favourite music, catch up with friends or other residents, and enjoy a new home within footsteps of a chic high street and Underground station.
Whether you choose a studio, one or two bedroom apartment, Corinthian Court is a smart move today and for MODERN the future. Just four storeys in height, Corinthian Court feels welcome from the outside. Its solid appearance of brick, render and slate tiled roof and stylish balcony spaces amongst beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces give it a traditional aura of elegance. Sustainability has been key through its development, from solar photovoltaic panels, energy efficient communal plant and construction materials sourced with due ethical consideration.
Thermally and acoustically efficient window glazing provide the optimum balance of solar gain, heat loss and external sound reduction. Every apartment has been painstakingly refined to ensure every inch of space affords homeowners the best useable area and value. Despite the perfect backdrop of Ruislip Underground station, Corinthian Court offers residents basement and ground floor parking as well as ample cycle storage.
The area of Ruislip has much to offer with its range of shopping facilities, entertainment venues in the form of cinema, theatre and bars along with a number of different eateries. There are various leisure facilities in the area from open green spaces, gyms and also Ruislip Lido. Excellent transport links are within easy access via local underground train stations and road links to the surrounding area.
– Contemporary Kitchen with Bosch electric oven, hob, integrated Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer (location may vary). Stainless steel sink and tap, Quartz worktop, porcelain floor tiles and recirculatory extraction hood.
– Bathroom with porcelain tiles, Hansgrohe fixtures and fittings, electric heated chrome towel rail, thermostatically controlled mixer shower over bath and large storage cabinet.
– Carpet to Bedroom
– Engineered wood flooring to Living Room and Hallway
– Downlights throughout
– Communal heating with heat meters and heat recovery unit
– Sky+ HD and SkyQ, Telephone point to Living Room and main Bedroom. TV point to Bedroom
– Communal Sky+ HD Satellite dish and TV antenna
– Landscaped amenity area
– Audio/Video entry phone system
– 24hr CCTV
– Lockable post box
– Secure car park, bicycle and bin storage
– 10 Year LABC Warranty