City Park Developments is reviving General Buildings into 32 one bed, two bed and studio apartments. General Buildings was built between 1883 and 1887, as part of a hotel.
The site is at the heart of the only surviving element of the medieval street pattern which was centred around Ivegate, Kirkgate and Westgate.
- Growing population of 2.2 Million.
- High rental property demand for students & well-paid city workers.
- One of the largest University campuses in Europe.
- Excellent transport links.
- International corporate companies developing within Bradford City centre.
Brochure - BROADWAY MANSIONS
Factsheet - Broadway Mansions 09-2020 V1
Floorplans - Broadway Mansions Unit Oct 2020
Floorplans - Broadway Mansions Floorplans Oct 2020