No.10 Watkin Road is a striking new Barratt London development in Wembley, with excellent transport links to central London. Designed for modern living, The project has received the `Build for Life’ accreditation – an independent hallmark of liveability, design and longevity. Wembley has a real community feel about it, a modern city vibe that a good balance of professional and family living.
No. 10 Watkin Road will be a collection of 229 homes, including 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments, in the heart of Wembley. With excellent transport links to central London, all homes feature a balcony or terrace, and the development boasts five communal roof-top gardens with children’s play areas and places to relax or enjoy leisure activities.
Every amenity of this thriving community is within a 1-mile radius – transport links for easy access to the city, 6 ‘Outstanding’ local schools, 23 eateries at Boxpark and a world-class line-up of entertainment events at Wembley Stadium. Fryent Country Park is a short stroll away as is Brent Reservoir, where you can paddleboard, kayak and fish.
Part of a thriving community, No.10 Watkin Road has every amenity you could need within walking distance, including a family-run butcher’s, greengrocers, bakeries, cafés and pharmacies. Boxpark Wembley is just a 4-minute walk from your door. Here you can choose from 23 independent eateries.
Top USP’s of 10 Watkin Road
· Quickest travel time to central London compared to any other zone 4 development.
· 12 Minutes to Baker Street
· Very few private developments in the area.
· High rental yield averaging >4%
· London Designer shopping outlet just a 10 minute walk away, includes 50 outlets and 9 screen cinema and 20 restaurants.
· 5 podium gardens on different levels of the development
· Walking distance to Wembley Park Station, Wembley Stadium Overground and Wembley Park.